Secrets of Savannah’s Dark Side:
Uncover the untold secrets of Savannah’s tragic past, where expert guides will reveal the most bone chilling stories in the city’s history. Immerse yourself in all the dirty details from pirate kidnappings to diseases of epidemic proportions, gruesome war stories, murders, and more. Monuments, squares, and houses will be beautifully illuminated, providing a stark contrast to the disturbing details told on board. If we are lucky we might even hear a story or two from some of the city’s most famous ghostly inhabitants. A truly unique, innovative and one of a kind PG-13 experience. This tour is not for the faint of heart. Are you brave enough?
- The Historic District of Savannah has a colorful past that dates back hundreds of years.
- As the sun sets, the city’s beauty takes on a whole new view and some of the stories told about the past may change your thoughts about going to sleep at night.
- This tour will share some of the city’s beautiful vistas of lamp-lit parks, glorious fountains, majestic monuments, and low-hanging Spanish Moss.
- Your Gray Line tour guide will share some unique and historical stories that may cause the hair to raise on the back of your neck and surely leave you with a whole new view of the city’s Secrets in the Night.
- Tickets also include access to the Graveface Museum – the coolest, weirdest museum ever. Your visit allows you to dive even deeper into the occult. Wander through exhibits on sideshow attractions, serial killers, horror movies, voodoo magic and see an authentic human skeleton.
- The lighting changes, the outstretched arms of the live oaks reach out to grab you, and the historical stories on this tour about pirates, historic families, folklore, voodoo, and haunted homes come alive as you drive past the dimly lit mansions of Savannah’s Historic District
See your concierge for tickets or purchase them online here.